Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Pororo: the Little Penguin, The friend of every child

I wrote about my new boyfriend named Pororo several days ago. Many people have been curious who this mysterical figure is, burying me in questions! So, ladies & gents, meet the guy: Pororo - the best friend of all Korean kids!!!

This little guy only seems little, but when you see him in action, how adorably cute he is, how funny he is, you will definitely fall in love with him :)



As you can see he is not alone. He has wonderful friends who are ready to have fun with Pororo and they are very caring about each other. Meet my boyfriend's friends:


They are a baby dinosaur Crong, big white polar bear Poby, cute beaver girl Loopy, and inventor fox Eddy. Petty and Harry are newly added characters and become friends with Pororo and the gang :)

The cartoon series revolves around the adventures of Pororo and his friends who live in the snowy village of Porong Porong Forest, who often encounter challenges and learn practical and moral lessons in each episode.

The story of the little penguin and his friends have been a huge hit all around the world. The computer-generated animated cartoon series created by Cho Jong and produced by Korean animation firm ADV Films were produced in 2002 and the program began airing in South Korea on EBS-TV in 2003. Internationally, the program currently airs on Australian, French, Taiwanese, Indian,Scandinavian, Italian, Singaporean, British and Vietnamese channels. The adventures of Pororo and his friends can now be seen in 80 nations.


The TV animation series for children Porong Porong Pororo was embraced by children around the world, bringing them to the television to watch their favorite show.

16 comments:

  1. I love him and all his friends. They are all so cute and friendly. The cartoon itself is very colorful and full of good songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I and my son watch it every morning
    first in Eng and then in Korean

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Yes she is
    She has lots of toys

    ReplyDelete
  4. and she is even making her own toys, such a creative bupe =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great information Lenora! He is really cute. I haven't seen any stuffed animals of him though. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one: http://ellacino.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-new-boyfriend.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little penguin really does make you feel special ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. my daughter is crazy for Pororo and everything close to it. When we go to the mart, she always sees products with Pororo face and wants to buy and i have to buy or we don't go home ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pororo one of my favorite cartoons. Very nice. I definitely love it. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool, I love this. Remind me of Haha R.Man. feel free come to my blog  korean fashion online | korean fashion online malaysia | Malaysia Online Shopping have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Eleonora Loves Comments! =)